Self introduction in English for an Official interview

Professional Introduction....for an Office interview -:

For both interviewer (fresher/non-fresher)- :

Hello sir / mam

Good morning / afternoon

First of all thank you so much to give me the opportunity to introduce myself.

I am.... He, She

I basically frome Himachal Pradesh. But currently live in Chandigarh.

I am a graduate in (Any degree). I completed my graduation from HPU University in 2018.

If any other diploma......."Currently I have done a Diploma in Computer Application (DCA).

I am a Fresher & looking for a job. (for a fresher)

I have 3-years work experience in any field. (For an experiences person)

I have five family members.

My Strengths are :

I am open minded person, Honest, Quick learner, Hard worker & Dedicated person.

My hobbies are : I like Listening music, Watching movies, Playing cricket.

That's all about me.

Thank you very much 



टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

What is Ms-Word ?

Trading Account ?

Automatic Employees Sheet ?